Travel Plus includes coverage for:
- Emergency Medical Expenses $75,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation $2 Million
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Protection
- Trip Delay, Missed Connection, and Itinerary Change
- Baggage Loss and Delay
- Rental Vehicle Damage
(Not available to residents of North Carolina and Texas)
- Common Carrier & Travel Accident AD&D
Travel Plus features:
- Primary coverage
- No deductibles or co pays
- Ability to waive pre-existing medical conditions exclusions*
- High limit flight accident upgrade options
- Coverage for domestic and international destinations
- Optional $100,000 Additional Emergency Medical Expense
- Optional All Events Upgrade* expands coverage for more reasons, adding flexibility to cancel or interrupt a trip beyond base plan covered reasons. Returns up to 95% of trip cost.
(Not available to residents of New York)
* Only available when purchase of Travel Plus insurance coverage is within 21 days from the date You paid the initial deposit on Your Covered Trip.
Caution: The optional All Events Upgrade is not "Cancel For Any Reason" coverage.
Please see the Evidence of Coverage for details.
10-Day Review Period:
If you are not completely satisfied within 10 days of purchasing this protection plan, Travelex will refund your plan cost, as long as you have not departed on your trip or filed a claim.
This is a brief desrciption of benefits. All benefits may not be available in all states. Certain terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. Please refere to the Evidence of Coverage for full benefit and coverage details of the policy, including exclusions. Underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company, Greensburg, PA.