Travel Assurance Promise Emergency Evacuation
Before your next vacation or business trip that takes you more than 200 miles from home, select a Travel Assurance Promise™ premium membership plan that fits your needs.
The process is simple, easy and we take care of the details:
- 1. Activate
Should you be faced with an unexpected emergency and become hospitalized, you or your loved one can activate your membership with a simple phone call. Our preferred provider, Angel MedFlight, will manage the logistics of your air medical transport from Bedside-to-Bedside® to get you home.
- 2. Communicate
A team of Angel MedFlight case managers will review your case and work in conjunction with the attending and receiving facility physicians to ensure all your medical needs are met.
- 3. Dispatch
Angel MedFlight will dispatch a state-of-the-art, medically configured jet to your location.
- 4. Transport
Your air medical transport will include two critical care medical personnel to accompany you from your bedside at the sending hospital to your bedside at the receiving facility to ensure you are receiving the best possible care, comfort and support during your medical flight.
Your Safety, Comfort, and Care are our TOP Priority.
All Travel Assurance Promise™ premium membership plans include world-class, air ambulance services to your hospital of choice or the nearest, most appropriate hospital in the contiguous United States or Canada that can best care for your situation.
If you become seriously ill or injured while traveling, first seek local medical help - then call the Travel Assurance Promise™ Response Center to activate your membership. Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days year.
- Medical air and ground transport Bedside-to-Bedside® arranged by our preferred provider Angel MedFlight
- Response centers available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year.
- No cost limits for flights.
- Return of a traveling companion at no charge.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
Medical Transport Services to Specialty Hospitals for U.S. Citizens
We understand that having access to necessary medical treatment will impact recovery and even save lives.
As members, if you require admission to a specialty hospital more than 200 miles from home and need continuous medical care, our preferred provider will arrange air medical transportation to the specialty hospital.
Did You Know?
- More than 13.5 million travelers are hospitalized each year while traveling away from home.
- Over 500,000 air medical transports occur annually worldwide.
- Medical evacuation can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Travel insurance may only cover the cost to the nearest adequate facility by most economical means.
Before Traveling, Consider These Questions
- Does my primary insurance, trip insurance, or credit card cover medical air transport?
- If I have coverage, where does it take me?
- If I become injured or sick while traveling, get admitted to a hospital and need air transport back home, what do I do first?
- How much are the deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs for air ambulance service?
Residents of the contiguous United States and Canada