Patriot International provides coverage for individuals and families who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for people traveling outside their home country whose destination excludes the U.S. and one for those whose destination includes the U.S.
- Maximum Limits Per Period of Coverage Options: $50,000, $100,000, $500,000, $1,000,000, $2,000,000 (Patriot International only)
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International® provides coverage for people traveling outside their home country whose destination excludes the United States or its territories (limited coverage for brief returns to the United States or its territories). .
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization