International Travel Medical Insurance for US Residents Age 74 and under.
TravelGap Voyager includes coverage for:
- Medical Expenses outside the US up to $1,000,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation up to $500,000
- Repatriation of Remains up to $25,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment up to $25,000
TravelGap Voyager special features:
- Underwritten by a U.S. insurer - 4 Ever Life Insurance Company
- Rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best
- U.S. admitted plan, has met the standards of state regulators
- Does not exclude illnesses or injuries resulting from a terrorist attack
- No Pre-existing medical exclusion for Emergency Medical Evacuation, Repatriation of Remains or Bedside Visit Benefits
- No pre-certification requirements for hospital or doctor visits
- Avoid annoying claims forms via "HTH Direct Pay" for hundreds of hospitals worldwide
- Access to online health and security information in 166 countries including hospital profiles
- Access to "Elite" profiled doctors in more than 180 countries
- 24 Hour Global Medical Assistance Services and more.....
1. Home Country is the U.S. in the following States:
AK, CO, ID, KS, LA, MA, NV, NM, NY, TX, UT, WA.
2. under Age 75
3. For children under age 6, must be enrolled with a parent
4. Initial purchase must be made in home country prior to departing on trip
(Medicaid and Veterans Administration helath benefit plans are not considered a primary plan under this policy)